2 big events on sept 22-23 in so cal

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
those who know the once a year el camino swap and show will be at irwindale raceway on the 22nd. not much bicycle stuff but plenty of old m/c stuff that we all enjoy. then on sunday is the 2 stroke extravaganza at wicked motor sports [WMS]10552 stanford garden grove ca 92840 and it will be packed with all the 2 strokers from years past from moped army racers [they go crazy on their bikes] to inline yamaha tz fours, V-4 suzuki's and 3 cylinder h-2r's at noon every one starts their bikes for a 60's smoke-out free to watch and $5 to show. so dig out that 1939 motohitlercycle and have some fun. dennis

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Lots of events in September including:

VVMC RALLY September 15, 2012 which means I won't be going as I
will be at Bairds race in Riverside.

Hello everyone…It’s that time of year again, when the glorious roar of vintage iron hits the streets of Venice, California!

For those of you who have attended either as a spectator or vendor, welcome back. For those of you who are new to the event, welcome!

The 5th Annual Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally will Last year over 7000 people came to witness the comradery, music, vendors and most importantly, the vintage machines of which over 800 were counted.

http://www.venicevintage.com/

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
you guys should all try to make it to the two stroke show. it'd be awesome to show up with 20-30 custom bikes.

most of the guys there have never seen what we've been doing, and all they know about motorized bikes is the tweaker on his slow piece of crap huffy.

if we show up in force with full custom rides, they wouldn't know what hit them.

garden grove is an extremely motored bike friendly town, as far as the cops are concerned. i've never had a problem and don't know anyone that has.

there's also a bar next door to the show called Henry's Place. they serve food, and last time i was there, they had hot chicks workin'... :)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hey Neil... Is there anything else you can tell everyone about to try to keep them from attending Bairds race?

You're really making yourself look bad!
I'm from Venice & I'm going to support the race!
Also... You're acting like you're the ammbasador for VVMC; I've never once seen you there in all the years I've been there showing my bikes! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I really want to go to the extravaganza on the 23rd. but i will probably have to miss it. i spoke with the promoter he's expecting 100-150 2 strokes and says to get their early if you want to display your bike. have fun