New OCC Build

GoldenMotor.com

DT2010

Jun 26, 2010
Florida
I came across another Occ chopper today , I must say it was a steal , there was little rust and it looked brand new only for 70$ bucks

Anyways I'm planning to clean it up and put a motor on it , This time I'm gonna go for that dark look everything black and only a few silver and chrome parts ...

I'll keep everyone posted with the progress :)
.shft.

Attachments

D Man

Nov 7, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Good score, look forward to seeing your chopper build progress, I have one on my bench just like it. Wiil be going for the same dark look

D Man. auflg

Cavi Mike

Dec 17, 2011
Rochester, NY
I have a chrome one too that I plan to do semi-gloss black but lemme tell you, I'm not looking forward to sanding down all the cracks-n-crevices on this thing. If you want the paint to stick, you HAVE to scuff up the chrome or else the paint will practically fall off. Make sure you cut the weld and remove the seat-post clamp too, that's bare metal under there and it's likely solid rust.

YoungRatRod

Oct 19, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
I've always wanted to motorize a Schwinn Stingray ever since I saw one of my dads' trim carpenters stingray with a 8hp Kohler strapped to it. Man that thing ROARED! Nicely built as well.

Love to see the progress on it.

YRR