Anything in Arizona

GoldenMotor.com

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Yeah, tomorrow in Tucson about noon I'll be taking a tour East on Prince to 1st, then North to Ina, then West to the freeway frontage road and then South back to Prince. Bike path all the way. .shft.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
We will be having Death Race in April here in Tucson. I am planning a ride to Green Valley to the Titan Missile Museum just because I have always wanted to visit the museum and its a great excuse for a ride.

I ride a lot and I mean a lot and go all over the place but I never post it cause in the past no one has ever been interested in joining me.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I will start posting my rides again, many are just spur of the moment but I will make the effort to at least get a day or two noticed before hand.

When I head to the Titan Museum I will post it in time. My plan was just to go down Mission.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
oh, unless I get called for work tomorrow I will be at Freedom Bikes USA if anyone would like to ride over there. I will be taking a wheel there for Mike to look at for me. After that maybe we can go for a cruise around the Old Pueblo

2wheel lizard

Jan 11, 2011
Picture Rocks, Az.
I am still working on getting parts and an engine for my cycle, once I get everything I will be on the road! Will these things go up Mt. Lemmon? Now is the time to ride in Tucson, in a couple months only the hardy will ride due to heat, which does not bother me! Any excuse to ride!!

Thanks
Lizard

.shft.