Weird Vibrations

GoldenMotor.com

DVBikes

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Florida
i have fine rpm on low and high power bands but my mid sounds weird and the bike vibrates and sound like my motor is gonna explode lol and mr speed is fckd so idk waht to do rebulit carb last night just tighted clutch and put a new cable in. 32:1 mix way past break in. Maybe my bearings are scrwd kinda like my skate board bearings are busted but are good only at speeds its kinda doin the same thing. hope you can help me:-||

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
did your engine start to vibrate just recently? When just one motor mount bolt breaks or comes loose it will shake your teeth out.
if its did the vibs since new then only thing you can do is try to balance the crank or check the engine bearings they could be going bad.

DVBikes

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Florida
yeah it has, i checked my mounts that happened once to me already. hey and was reading the topd end rebuild is the torching with stock head nuts for upgraded. and which bearings

EDIT!!!!!!!!
Ive decided ive put alot of miles on this motor and im gonna by a gasket kit from spooky, can you tell me the best upgrade bearings (hoping not the same cheap chineses and a list of which one just be changed or upgraded with. idk (maybe 600 hundred miles to 1k) thanks norm or who ever

Last edited: