Yea!!!!! Stretch It To the Limit.

GoldenMotor.com

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Glad to see this forum. Got my stretch frame coming and can't wait to post my build on here. I've been paying attention to all you stretch builders for some months now, you know who you are. And I can't wait to join your ranks. See you on the streeeeeet!

Thought I'd start the pot cooking with this diagram of my chain tensioner idea. I've seen lots of designs that I like, but I really like the channel this dual roller will create. I will post picts when I start working it out with the frame.

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Welcome to Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Lowrider Bicycle build genre TBT, visitors and forum members!

Tell us more about this build 2-stroke or 4-stroke engine or how about a 4-stroke Honda CT 70 Trail Mini Bike / Pitbike sometimes referred to as a Monkey bike 50cc 4-stroke engine,
or how about a fast but silent electric-motored Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Bicycle,
maybe a three wheel or two-wheel Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle?

What brand Stretch Cruiser or Chopper Lowrider Bicycle are you using for your build,

American Flyer stretch,

Bicycle Designer stretch,

Greenline stretch,

GT Kustom Kruiser stretch,

Firmstrong Urban Deluxe stretch,

Lovely Lowrider stretch,

Micargi stretch,

shall I go on etc etc etc... so many manufacturers for Stretch Cruisers & Chopper Lowrider Bicycles to choose from for motorizing,
and so many different options are available for motorizing!!!!!

Peace Crazy Horse

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Hey Crazy,
I haven't nailed down a frame as of yet. I've seen one's like these two...
BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.
BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

Don't really want to buy a whole bike, as I already have a beach cruiser with nice rims and wheels as well as other parts. Just going to transfer my PK-80 over to the new frame. And then add an aftermarket gas tank. If you have any frame suggestions or sites, let me know. I keep seeing the same ones, but I am worried about the quality as I will be traveling long distances with this bike. Thanks for any help, KIC!!! Keep It Cruising!

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Cool Bill. Yea I was thinking I'd use clamps with a bolt sticking up around the frames, then I can make the crossbars actually a square with a slot on the top and bottom. That way I can not only twist the whole thing 360 but also move it laterally. I hope it works out, I'll keep you updated. L8R.