New Whizzer Tanks 80.00 Shipped

GoldenMotor.com

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
New Old stock Black Whizzer Tanks DOT Rated 1.25 Gal with Chrome Cap and pet cock.
a Great Up Grade for a Bargin Price.
80.00 includes shipping to the lower 48 States.
Call 602 405 0394
Richard

Attachments

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
do you keep these in stock, or are they just a few extras you want to get rid of? do they come sealed? I am definitely interested, since I don't know anywhere else to get a gallon sized teardrop tank. I'm short on bike funds right now.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Apparently he doesn't really want to sell them. He hasn't answered 1 question.

Terry
Please accuss me guy's for not being so prompt back..Even though The Phone number was Posted. I had a Complete melt down from a bad storm that fried My PC. My communications/ Notifications back.etc. But yes to all of ya.. The Tanks are ment to be on bicycles. they are DOT rated.and That means all US federal EPA and CARB ratings are met. Bottom line these Tanks do not leak,, as the stock tanks most of you are used to..they Mount like dream they are Beautifull
They Have a deep tunnel lapping down over Hideing up to an 1.50" Back bones.Tube Size..Here's a Picture. or two.on bicycles.
I require you send Me check. with return address. then your fine tank shows up Fed-X.. 4 days fromrecieving check..Now you can use your Visa.Mastercards at 100.00 bucks shipped. Instead of 80.00 with check.. Call Me prior to sending your check tell me you saw this Note. Don't send a check unless you call me.Period. follow intuctions. I have a Very Limited Numbers of these Fine Beutifull New old stock Whizzer Tanks. and when there gone..!! there Gone.!!! and you'll pay through the nose for one. if you can find one at all..
My Number Is. Area code 602-405-0394
I am Helmutt
Have a Day in the Life
Buy the Finest Motorbike Tank.
Every Made..For a serious Bargin.

Attachments

Last edited:

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
do you keep these in stock, or are they just a few extras you want to get rid of? do they come sealed? I am definitely interested, since I don't know anywhere else to get a gallon sized teardrop tank. I'm short on bike funds right now.
When the Whizzer Motor kits were availble we didn't use the tanks.. we made our own with our production runs of what looks to be accual motorcycles of yesteryears.
So since each Motor kit Had a tank we didn't use.. An the inventory grew.
So as I've stated prior.. when this stock real Whizzer Tanks are gone there are no more.
Price 80.00 includes shipping
order at 602-405-0394

Attachments

Last edited: