LA beach ride pics...

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's my pics from the L.A. beach ride on 2/5/11.
I hope you guys enjoy them.
The ride went very well... it was a bright sunny day with 21 riders; a 25 mile ride round trip with a few stops for food & drinks.
I rode the Felt Slater for it's second time out & it performed well!

If anyone else has more pics?, please post 'em here too!

Below, Me with the Felt Slater.

Daren (REDI) with his Venice Chopper.

Jen & Alex (Long hair).

The line up; 21 bikes!

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Paul with his Venice cruiser.

Tony & Tina (The Ridley family)

Jeff (Culver City Classic)

Bob's Green Phantom

ChannelWelding.com

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Cool pictures! It's nice to put some faces to the names around here, too. Eventually I'll get down there for one of these rides.
Pat

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

bitsnpieces

Dec 9, 2010
Melbourne, AUS
Love the photos! Jealous of the accessibility you guys to doing something like this!

Love Tony and Tina's bike (the long bike for two riders; that's them right?)

I was thinking about that, long bike, two people on it, put a motor on it, great for couples... Looks like it's a very plausible thing. :)

bitsnpieces

Dec 9, 2010
Melbourne, AUS
Would love to have seen the police try and pull you all over; the look on their face would have been priceless with 21 of you revving down the street together. :p

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
we saw at least 10 cops that day. the first one was in the parking lot where we started from. he cruised through just as all of us were starting up our bikes and doing a loop of the lot.

none of them even cared.:)

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
i wish there was at least half as many people around here with motorized bikes... it looks fun to be able to check other peoples bikes out in person, and ride together. i feel like a outlaw around here when i ride. cuz im always alone and its really illegal here.lol for a 66cc in pa. you need a motorcycle license and all the paperwork. :( but i live in a small town and just ride alot on back roads.

anyway, i hope the motorized bike thing gets big around here soon. and everywhere for that matter.