Thanksgiving Day Greyhound sale $87.00 shipped!

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I just ordered a 2.5 hsp Harbor Freight Greyhound engine online which is on sale for $95.00.

Gas Engines at Harbor Freight Tools

Today you can get a 25% discount on any one item in the store with a coupon. I hadn't realized you can order online and just type in the coupon code, which I just did. Fed Ex shipping to Ely, Minnesota was ten bucks, so I paid a total of $87.00. The coupon says it is good from 8:00 to 3:00 this afternoon.

Here's the coupon code... 89871966

It snowed here again in the night and is snowing yet, but I went shopping anyway and got my motor for a build coming up later this winter on another old Schwinn cantilever, this time even lower budget and with some old moped parts like front fork and wheel hubs. This motor makes it one of the least expensive parts of the build... a lot of bang for the buck. And I didn't even have to put my boots on to go shovel out the jeep. Woohoo! Happy Thanksgiving...
SB

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Sound's like a heck of a deal!But instead of a Thanksgiving Day Greyhound,I'm opting for a Thanksgiving Day Turkey! have a good one Kip.
[email protected]
It's true; the Greyhounds are kind of oily and have a metallic taste. Aaniimoosh the wonder dog and I are having chicken thighs ( poor cousin of the turkey got invited to my thanksgiving dinner),venison sausage, baked potatoes, some kind of vegetable matter, bread and pumpkin pieless (can of pie filling warmed up). It is our own little feast and will more than suffice... today's special at the Roadkill Cafe, featuring daily surprises in guy food cuisine. Bring your dog. No cats allowed. Happy Thanksgiving, Kip.
SB