finally some pics of my 3 girls i hope

GoldenMotor.com

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
maybe this will work this time am using an old camera- my three bikes and a pic of my chain tensioner on my jag, this is made from a spring loaded unit and what i believe are chain link fence parts. it is welded on one side so the roller cant move and to adjust the chain i move it up or down the seat post tube, works great.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Frank,
That second picture looks familiar. Those Jags are great for building a motor bike. How's yours do with that 4 stroker? They ride so good that I'd think a nice smooth motor would work great on them. Your tensioner idea is a good one. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
the jag does well with the 4 popper not as fast as i would like tops out at about 25 but it will climb like crazy. took it up log hill couple of weeks ago which goes lik 10% at times and ya i had to pedal some, havent really had any probs with the hoot either before i made that tensioner i lost the chain and broke the woodruff key built a new one and greased er hard will see but so far all is good, my fave is the cranbrook but watch out it needs more brakes! all the streets here are dirt except the main drag gets scary sometimes, thanks again guys yer all great