spark plug wire/boot crapped out!

GoldenMotor.com

wan37

May 29, 2011
Illinois
So does anybody know the gap for the ngk b6hs or championz8c it's a 48cc grubee shyhawk gt2b.I might of missed it if someone posted it. Thanks

wan37

May 29, 2011
Illinois
I got plug and cdi wire at o'reilys.Which works great!Tried it out.I went to autozone,advanced auto and no such luck.So I decided to try o'reilys and they match a 7mm wire for me it was $4.30 for the wire and $1.99 for the ngk b6hs plug.I was happy then.So if anybody wants to know. Thanks guys for all the help!.wee.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Wow, I am getting in deep. Against all sensible advice I did the unthinkable......contacted LuckyEarlyBird directly (gulp!)

I told her about the super glue issue around the CDI connection. She claims that the workers in the Chinese factory have been instructed to "double secure" this connection by "add glue in hole for double secure"

Our conversation went back and forth but I told her the customers would be happy if no glue was used...and hinted at the potential cost savings from eliminating gluing process and material.....in the end she told me she would be instructing the Chinese factory to stop adding glue effective immediately.

Maybe the three China Dolls I've bought have earned me some clout.

However it is also just as likely that I have deeply offended her. And now must walk around looking over my shoulder....Not sure how this will turn out. All because someone suggested I swap out the stock wire for a better quality wire...

Last edited: