How to turn a whole city against us .

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
WOW!!!
And I thought my neighbor's kids were obnoxious...

I want one but my heart might jump out of my chest just for spite.
Oh what the heck I still want one.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
i kinda approve of this, iv'e nearly been sandwiched between a careless driver and a parked car, he was so close to me that i was actually banging on his passsenger side window just to get his attention to stop veering right.

so i could very well see a use for that, maybe not quite as loud. but just a few notches lower would be great.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
He seems to be one really bad apple that is trying his best to ruin it for all of us as quickly as possible. I don't really want to keep my reply limited to that, but if I say what I really want to, I most likely would be banished from this forum.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
You can actually here some folks in the background. Sounded like a women complaining. Don't get me wrong I would like to properly and skillfully scare a buddy with that kind of racket once. This guy is just plain obnoxious.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
If the law catches him blaring it as much as he is in the vid, they'll probably impound that bike and give him a ticket.

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
Don't go too hard on him. The fact that it's got a motor on it is almost irrelevant. The annoying part is the horn, and THAT's the part people are going to associate with.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Don't go too hard on him. The fact that it's got a motor on it is almost irrelevant. The annoying part is the horn, and THAT's the part people are going to associate with.
It is pretty much a motorized air horn with pedals.

I agree though, what he has created will in no way lend a hand towards our hobby/ means of transportation becoming widely accepted in the future.
If anything it will leave a negative impression on folks who are not yet familiar with motorized bicycles, especially if that contraptions is the first one they encounter.

Last edited:

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
LOL..but he has no pedals! He's a sidewalk-riding, no pedal-having dude who rolls through stop signs on one of the ugliest bikes in the world that just so happens to have the most obnoxious horn on anything with 2 wheels lol

Just my 2 cents. This guy aint no friend of mine, that's for sure.

It is pretty much a motorized air horn with pedals.

I agree though, what he has created will in no way lend a hand towards our hobby/ means of transportation becoming widely accepted in the future.
If anything it will leave a negative impression on folks who are not yet familiar with motorized bicycles, especially if that contraptions is the first one they encounter.

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Thats a great idea, I've been wanting to do that on my motorcycle for a while. Not to annoy people but to mainly if it could one day save my life.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Honestly, it wouldn't save your life - they take too long to spin up for it to serve ANY purpose other than to annoy when on a bike.