Mobike with Ebay engine kit

GoldenMotor.com

cajuncop835

May 12, 2012
Houston Texas
Hi guys, I'm a new member here and built my first bike today. I was going to go with a WalMart Panama Jack, but wasn't crazy about coaster brake. Came across this company here in Houston by web searching and thought it was perfect, since it has disc brake in front and caliper on rear, as well as shock in front. It was an easy build with my only modification was cutting chain guard. The engine kit is 66/80cc from Ebay.

Attachments

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
that does look nice you built it well those front disk brakes are a great safety feature you were wise not to go with the panama jack I have heard about half of them are aluminum and not steel framed which can crack with all the pounding these bikes get...welcome aboard!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Great looking bike! Be sure to keep an eye on your fender mounting points, they tend to crack from vibration on most bikes.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
It appears you have made wise choices!
Nice build.
As said above, a front fender should be very well supported.
I might suggest a mirror... they are just handy to have in traffic!
Best
rc

cajuncop835

May 12, 2012
Houston Texas
It appears you have made wise choices!
Nice build.
As said above, a front fender should be very well supported.
I might suggest a mirror... they are just handy to have in traffic!
Best
rc
I totally agree. The bike came with one of those really cheap,small round mirrors which I deemed useless. Looking to put some really nice mirrors on it that I can actually see behind me