SoftCruiser Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I haven't seen one of the rear suspension bikes with an engine. I tried to go to their on-line store for pricing but the page wouldn't load.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is a great looking bike and would make an awesome MB. Be sure to beef up the fender supports.

I didn't see a price? But really cool bike.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
That is a sharp bike for jackshafting, it was on sale for $340 delivered so I bought a silver one.

Depending on how they did the back of the top bar it might even be able to be made into a small gas tank but I doubt I'll mess with it.

The promo said it had a spring shock, they must be talking about the seat because those look like hard triple tree's to me.

trialnerror

Oct 21, 2014
wisconsin
the triple tree fork setup has no suspension. I did my build on the one speed gt. the seat is the only suspension, unless you count the balloon effect from those big tires?dnut

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
the triple tree fork setup has no suspension. I did my build on the one speed gt. the seat is the only suspension, unless you count the balloon effect from those big tires?dnut
Ya, and Kenda tires are pretty good, they are named after my wife hehehe.

trialnerror

Oct 21, 2014
wisconsin
Looking good, KC. isn't that frame a little thin for drilling into, without weakening it? I already have a few hundred miles on my Fito GT 1 speed. but I put the 7G 4 stroke on it.
and took a piece of pipe all the way down the seat tube and welded a length of leaf spring to set my seat back about 7 1/2 inches and left room for a ball hitch and extra tank behind the seat. once I find my camera I will take a few shots n post em.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Looking good, KC.
isn't that frame a little thin for drilling into, without weakening it?
No I'm not worried about the frame, I am just bummed I didn't get a chance to cut a big hole in the top and weld a filler.
Details of that are nearer the front pages of that topic.

I just finished up the jackshaft and motor mount so taking a break to just sit and look at it a bit ;-}

AliasLabs

Jan 12, 2015
San Francisco
Yea MAn Really Nice Work!!!!

Thanks for all the info as well Its very Helpful!
I was just thinking about how to install the Tank Im going for a 1Gallon Brushed Aluminum.

Here are some Pics of my most recent Build that was stolen 1 week after break-in period!! Hella Pissed. I had it chained to a street sign which now that I think about it was pretty stupid They just used a portable Grinder and Chopped it in half BYEBYE!! I live in S.F CA Bike theft is constant!!

zpt

Attachments