WTB worksman front wheel w/drum brake

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I would like to buy a worksman front wheel with drum brake, non chrome would be a plus but not a deal breaker!

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Your best to buy direct from Worksman in NY. A friend of mine purchased one from a 3rd party brand new but the wheel was defective. After 18 months and $200 later he still had a nice heavy wheel that would not keep a tire in the bead beyond 20 lbs pressure. I run Worksman frnt drum rear cstr they are bullet proof and I love em. I don't have the link for worksman just google it. Also: Huffy is making heavy wheels 11g spokes and a sturmey front drum. Check'em out. http://www.huskybicycles.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=hb&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=500-219

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Thanks for the info. The worksman rims,spoke nipples & 11ga spokes appear to be heavier than my Husky Heavy Duty wheels, when I compare them side by side.
I hope to build an early harley replica this winter/spring. I am also looking for 26 x 3 tires(But not with the flame pattern on them). I have a pre-30's engine for this build. I am going to sell off a few of my bikes to make room and finance this build. Trying to decide witch bikes to let go is like trying say which of your children you love most!