afordablegocarts.com, ripoffs ,waiting 5 months now paid got nothing

GoldenMotor.com

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia
i hope your right .
but i'm not holding my breath as i asked for a refund on feb 4th
it makes it harder to believe when they don't answer any of your
email's ,calls, voice mails, ect for over a 2 months.

Last edited:

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia
after all said and done for trusting this seller i did get a refund but by the time i pay paypal fees and transfer of the dollar and waiting nearly 6 months .
i am still short by just under $20 .
i know its not much but its principle of it .
for all the stuffing around ,cost of phone calls(that all went to message)
the long wait for anything to happen i would think they would account for all the fees ect and pay back accordingly .
i shoudn't be out of pocket for trying to buy parts off them that they don't have in stock

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
after all said and done for trusting this seller i did get a refund but by the time i pay paypal fees and transfer of the dollar and waiting nearly 6 months .
i am still short by just under $20 .
i know its not much but its principle of it .
for all the stuffing around ,cost of phone calls(that all went to message)
the long wait for anything to happen i would think they would account for all the fees ect and pay back accordingly .
i shoudn't be out of pocket for trying to buy parts off them that they don't have in stock
That is one of the biggest problems with doing business overseas. Exchange rates of currencies vary from day to day. Sometimes in your favor, sometimes not. Then there are the astronomical shipping fees which is what it is. If you want it bad enough, you'll pay the price and you will pay dearly!

Those few things are what keep me from doing anything outside the US as far as business is concerned. Someone usually pays the price and it's usually the consumer.

I'm still truly sorry to hear of your bad experience with one of the best company's I've ever dealt with in this biz.....sh*t does happen as we all know and it's happens to all of us sooner or later somehow.

Send me a PM and let me know what carby it is you were trying to buy as I just might have one in my pile-o-parts I could hook you up with. I can't promise anything, but I won't rip you or anyone else off......just trying to help.

Regards,
scotto-

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
That is one of the biggest problems with doing business overseas. Exchange rates of currencies vary from day to day. Sometimes in your favor, sometimes not. Then there are the astronomical shipping fees which is what it is. If you want it bad enough, you'll pay the price and you will pay dearly!

Those few things are what keep me from doing anything outside the US as far as business is concerned. Someone usually pays the price and it's usually the consumer.

I'm still truly sorry to hear of your bad experience with one of the best company's I've ever dealt with in this biz.....sh*t does happen as we all know and it's happens to all of us sooner or later somehow.

Send me a PM and let me know what carby it is you were trying to buy as I just might have one in my pile-o-parts I could hook you up with. I can't promise anything, but I won't rip you or anyone else off......just trying to help.

Regards,
scotto-

You're the man scotto.....! Bravo. . Well said and great offer..!

Map
.wee..flg.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
A 5 month wait....That is unacceptable under any circumstances that's an entire season in some places

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
finally got my refund nearly 6 months but did get it
but i will never deal with them again
Exact same thing happened to me with AGK a while back. I had to pull the PayPal trigger, before the time ran out on pulling it. I got refunded real fast after that.

It appears that the "Out of Stock-Sold Out" is at least being used on more items now than when I was on the site last. Everything and anything was listed as being "In Stock". LOL

damo99

Mar 29, 2011
australia

Regards,
scotto-
thanks for the offer i'll pm you in a few days
damo

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Yes that is unacceptable......now what's your point?
That one went right over your head didn't it? rotfl

Exact same thing happened to me with AGK a while back. I had to pull the PayPal trigger, before the time ran out on pulling it. I got refunded real fast after that.

It appears that the "Out of Stock-Sold Out" is at least being used on more items now than when I was on the site last. Everything and anything was listed as being "In Stock". LOL
Great luck!

thanks for the offer i'll pm you in a few days
damo
Good luck!