what happened to Boy Go Fast

GoldenMotor.com

Jacob1807

Mar 3, 2013
Cadott,WI
I checked on BGF about a month ago and he was on ebay. I checked again yesterday and he was gone!!!! Does anyone know what happened?scratg

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
"This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later."

This is the message that is up on the pages that are previous pages on ebay where I have bought things from LEB and BGF, I'm not sure if they have gone on vacation or if they have made a trip to China for a holiday, but this isn't the first time they have done this and I think they do it every year if I remember right.

Map
reddd

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Both boygo and luckyearlybird- (I think they are actually the same) have been "away" for several days now- it sounds like they will return-
just on vacation- at least I hope so

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Why the hating on bgf /leb..... ?

I been doing business with them for the last four years and not once a glitch, both always return my emails quickly and in a couple cases when I got a deffective part they rushed me a replcement right straight and told me to keep the other part, never had a seconds worth of trouble with either one of them and they always ship quick...!

They have some of the best prices onsome of the china girl stuff along with good shipping prices, I hope they dont go anywhere, if they do you should likely expect the other s maller time vendors to go up on prices even more because their main competiton is bgf and leb.

Map

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Why the hating on bgf /leb..... ?

I been doing business with them for the last four years and not once a glitch, both always return my emails quickly and in a couple cases when I got a deffective part they rushed me a replcement right straight and told me to keep the other part, never had a seconds worth of trouble with either one of them and they always ship quick...!

They have some of the best prices onsome of the china girl stuff along with good shipping prices, I hope they dont go anywhere, if they do you should likely expect the other s maller time vendors to go up on prices even more because their main competiton is bgf and leb.

Map
No hate here.....just don't build kit bikes any more (or china girl two-strokes anyways).

borntofli

Jul 27, 2012
tx
he is now boygoesfast..... just got an engine from him......and surprisingly, what a smooth running engine...... I got lucky on this one....

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
My parts dealer who buy direct in bulk from BGF said he went to China to renew his import stock and renegotiate a contract. Possible lower prices ahead.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
And just when we're headed into the "Ice Age", due to global warming. A day late and a dollar short....

laff
LOL.....................!

I call it global scamming..... all its been from the very beginning, climate change is real but it ain't man made, people always fail to use common sense about these things and so easily get sucked in to the frenzy that is most times just a clever plan for a hand full of people to make some big money and get more control of the peoples lives.

It ain't rocket science....!

My $.02on that although way off topic here...LOl!

Map
reddd

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
it may not be man made but IMHO it is man helped lol

that said its not like these little engines that get 100 or more mpg are really causing a problem