Black expansion chamber sale!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Well, I'll say this . If was going to buy another, I haven't seen anything better for buck. Jake's got nice one very similar one piece he better hope like he!! it fits . I might be wrong but I think he's got a no return policy . Pablo's not like that . He stand on his word . I know from personal experience .

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
The free one I build myself for free.
:)
Free?

We just found a new manufacturer!! Well, if you can build more than one, that is.santa:D.

Send a sample of a black and nickel plated by the end of this week. If approved we will expect 500 of each with 14 days. It would be cool if you could supply fitting parts as well for free. Our price to consumers will be $5 + shipping.

.duh.laff

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Havent done a 2 stroke for a while, but the last time I did I used a SBP chamber and a port match.....wooo hooooo!!

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I guess all the blood, sweat & tears that to the "FREE CHAMBER"" were free as well right? I'm placing my order now . PLEASE SEND MY FREE CHAMBER TO:
Huffydavidson
Freebee City, Mo. 41169. laff. Enclosed is a check for the amount of nothing!

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
IMHO I could not build one of these for several thousands of dollars. I do not have the equipment, space nor the skill. But for those that can put it all together I suppose there is a profit to be made in mass production. The result, with being a little frugal, the average citizen can afford one without the huge investment that would be required in building their own. Of there course there are people out there with the knowledge, skills, abilities and facilities that can do this in their spare time. To them I suppose the costs would be virtually free. IMHO

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
To the top!

I just placed an order for a dual pull brake lever, NGK Iridium plug, and a black expansion chamber.......resisted the temptation as long as I could!!

Mark

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
You missed the point Pablo, I build for MYSELF. Building stuff for sale is a whole nother can o' worms!
I agree a tuned pipe is the best bang for the buck, but I reserve judgement on your pipe as I have never used one. Just going by what I hear which says your guys make good stuff.
I like things more personal on my bikes and I'm cheap so I build my own pipes.
Nothing against yours, but like I said...mine are free and custom made for my needs. If I ever bought a bicycle tuned pipe, yours would be considered near the top of the list.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
You missed the point Pablo, I build for MYSELF. Building stuff for sale is a whole nother can o' worms!
I agree a tuned pipe is the best bang for the buck, but I reserve judgement on your pipe as I have never used one. Just going by what I hear which says your guys make good stuff.
I like things more personal on my bikes and I'm cheap so I build my own pipes.
Nothing against yours, but like I said...mine are free and custom made for my needs. If I ever bought a bicycle tuned pipe, yours would be considered near the top of the list.
I actually didn't miss your point. But maybe I didn't explain my point in my original post.

I wrote "Best 2 stroke bolt on engine perf mod".

What I mean is, there really isn't anything quicker and easier and more bang for the dollar on a 2 stroke for performance gain than bolting on a tuned expansion chamber.

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I bought one a while back, never got the chance to use it though. couldn't route it with the provided piping, wouldnt clear the pedals, wouldnt go around the frame, but I connected it all anyway and went for a test ride without pedaling. I gotta say, the volume was comparable to the stock motor, but I didnt find any advantage, then again, I only got a block away before the copper slipped out of the rubber tubes and fell off, never to be seen again. Now I cant find any rubber that will fit. so its been sitting here... Found a flex pipe that fit, but it leaks like crazy., been considering making my own, but lack skills and tools. I bought some more copper, but I cant find any rubber to fit. I'm just thankful I used the exhaust hanger, that saved the chamber from being lost as well.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Definitely not tuned if you didn't feel any difference. Can't understand how it all fell apart if you followed the instructions, but for sure the small sections of silicone are NOT for structural connection, they are just for leak prevention. Did you have the springs connected?

Did you consult with Jim for fit on your bike?

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
no, I tried reading the instructions, perhaps I'm just having issues understanding them. I connected everything like the pictures showed, but didn't get the springs on. I still have the mount, the curved pipe and the chamber, and couldn't figure out how to get them on. I figured the hose clamps with the muffler hanger would have been sufficient for a quick test ride.

My question is how long does the copper tubing have to be (including the black curved pipe I suppose) to get the peak power around 7000-7500 RPM?

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Without springs, nothing holds it compressed. Start at 2.5" on the straight pipe, but 7000+ rpm, it will be around 1.75" or so. Maybe shorter all around.

Please email jim at sickbikeparts.com.