!920s Imperial camel back

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Who'd of thunk it!! I've now got visions of a 'muffler shop fuel tank'.......3" diameter exhaust tubing -- custom bent!!

Two thumbs up!

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
If you are lucky you might find a 5" dia. X 24" AF oxy cylinder. Some were plain but others were banded. Strongly resembles a 1911 Cleveland.,(I think that is the one)

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Last night I finished the tank and put patina on both the tank and frame .
Today I made a truss set to go with the forks . I don't think this bike came with them but I like the look.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I think a shorty fender would look good, just enough to keep the crap off your back. You've been turning out some nice bikes.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Thanks Chain. I can't decide what I like more. Building them, or riding them.
I decided to just build bikes to look the way I want them to. I'm not going to try to build them to compete with guys on craigslist anymore. I've just ben chaining them in front of my house with a for sale sign on them. I only make 1 to 2 hundred off a bike then I just role it into the next bike. I would like to build more 4 stroke bikes ,but no one wants to pay that kind of money so I stick to the better quality 2 stroke kits. My 66cc2 stroke has the same power as my 79cc predator, that I rejected and built a free flowing pipe for.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Very Nice! looking Exhaust it should give you the best of both fields performance and noise reduction, have you ported the engine exhaust and intake yet ? I think a Fred Head would do wonders fer ya too.
I second the fenders even if only a half rear.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Very Nice! looking Exhaust it should give you the best of both fields performance and noise reduction, have you ported the engine exhaust and intake yet ? I think a Fred Head would do wonders fer ya too.
I second the fenders even if only a half rear.
Take a look at the link I posted about the engine kit.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Almost finished. The bike has new Walld fenders, worksman wheels,sportsman flyer 40 tooth sprocket.
I think I'm going to change out the bars for a prewar set I have, and make a drop stand.