Not Happy With Adolescentmalemovequickly

GoldenMotor.com

Tank_62

Jun 19, 2013
Wisconsin
Didn't want to write the name so I opted for a play-on-words...My "new" bike motor kit is anything BUT new, or at least my interpretation of new. If it was "new" it wouldn't;

-Have a clutch that won't disengage
-Have multiple dents in the gas tank
-Have stripped hex heads
-Rust inside the tank

I bought the kit off E-Bay from (Adolescentmalemovequickly) aka BGF. Let's just say that the customer service is lacking. The response I got was that I should read there policy where it states "seller is responsible to inspect shipment upon arrival and then, if there is an issue in shipment to have Fedex open an investigation".

That is all well and good provided that the seller send the shipment with the caveat that someone sign for the delivery instead of leaving it at your door. Moreover, if this company is selling new kits you would think that, at the very least, they would inspect the kits themselves before shipping.

I should have done my homework first on (Adolescentmalemovequickly) before purchase and that one is on me.

Thankfully, there is this forum and all you fine folks who have paved-the-way for the rest of us and assemble a great knowledge base.

Thank you very much.

Respects,
Tank

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Got me curious FD, so I looked. They have a few on their second page.

The "Flaming Horse" cracks me up. I know they are doing a marketing thing and playing on the Flying Horse. Just seems like a funny marketing pitch.

Didn't mean to ramble on your thread, Tank.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Got me curious FD, so I looked. They have a few on their second page.

The "Flaming Horse" cracks me up. I know they are doing a marketing thing and playing on the Flying Horse. Just seems like a funny marketing pitch.

Didn't mean to ramble on your thread, Tank.
How'd I miss that? Thanks Dan.
fatdaddy.