1916 Taylar Indian

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Check up on my velocity stacks! I sent my original to have him put a barb on the flange bit for the crankcase vent so I can eliminate a catch can. And he's making another for the secret orange job :)

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Seriously! ?
A guy came to Dan and wanted a frame built for this 3/4 scale Cyclone engine, dropped some $$ as down payment and Dan never heard anything about it again so the finish fab came to a halt, it unfortunately is not for sale at this time as Dan doesn't know what's up with the guy and or if perhaps there was an unfortunate situation come about leading to the circumstances of the engine & frame desertion, he'll hold on to it for a little longer and if no one claims it then he'll make a decision on what he wants to do with it.
Every time I ask about it Dan just say's "I Don't Know"

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Dog gets abandoned dog gets adopted out after a short time. I volenteer to adopt this here doggie :) Course; Dan will need to finish its cadge first! laff and a full size cadge at that! Do you know if its a runner; or just a static display.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Never inquired much about it just ask every once & while "what Ya gonna do with that Cyclone? ,What's up with that Cyclone?" reply "I don't Know ?"

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Here is Dan's new Drop Out with Axel Tensioner and groove for Axel Nut's so now the paint won't get all scratched up when adjusting the rear wheel, the drop out also has a more authentic shape with fender and kick stand threaded holes integrated in to them
Dang, Dan makes some pretty welds! I got to see a couple of his bikes up close at one of the Grange races over a year ago, so I'm not surprised at all. It's just with that close up shot you can really see the perfection of his skill. I think I might try and make an ugly copy of the tensioner set up.

Gilbert

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I actually took a tape measure and measured the puddles and all were about a 16th of an inch, yes Dan is quite the perfectionist.
If you are building from scratch call Dan he can make up a set fer ya.