Honey do , Honey don't

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Well for the past 38 years we have lived on the same old house with a back porch that has weathered a century . And my wife wants it renovated . Forward , 3 weekends and a few Chiropractor visits we are almost there . Keep in mind , I was satified leaving it alone . But my wife and Lowe's wanted something to be done about it .

Attachments

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Will water barrier this pressure treated wood when I let it dry a bit . It was soaked pretty good and heavy with water when I got it . I'm going to walk away from it and rest for a few weeks .
Pretty much done .

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Looks great. But,
It ain't gonna end there. I see a screened in area or...one of the atriums with the curved glass panels, maybe a fireplace or a wood buring stove...Oh yeah! I'll send your wife an email and suggest it. :)

Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Will need a sound system too for the fish and plants to thrive . Some classical beethoven Asian tunes for the colorful carp fish!

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Wow! You guys are definitely having a bonding of your feminine side. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Dan

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
'Yank knows what's up. You do some mowing, weeding, & planting, then if you want to pick up a new drill or new torch - wife asks fewer questions. Especially if they were her bulbs you planted & weeded.