Five flags is a rip off-stay away!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

bigalan

Dec 26, 2010
jupiter, florida
THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS.
THEY WILL TRY TO SAY ITS NOT THERES IF ANY PROBLEMS.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU
THERE ARE MUCH BETTER DEALERS THAT ARE HONEST OUT THERE!!!.bf.

bigalan

Dec 26, 2010
jupiter, florida
I bought a 4-stroke engine kit, took over a week to get as he gets them from bike engines and it would not run.
They said to send it back to bike engines and then they kept the engine and said it was not thiers.
Now I am out an engine and the money!!
What a scam this guy runs.
Stay way and tell all your friends also
Con Man alldance1 the way!!!

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Bigalan.. Sorry for all your Trouble. Give me a call. I have a couple of Demo Titans I will let go for cheap with warranty. It may help you out if the kit you have uses the same style motor with tapered shaft key less and 3 shoe clutch setup. Again.. Sorry for all the trouble you are having.. Not sure I can help. But.. Maybe I can..

bigalan

Dec 26, 2010
jupiter, florida
I appreeciate it Thatsdax
You are a reputable dealer and you stand behind your products unlike this guy Frank at Five Flags Motors.
He keeps making up stories of how the engine is from someone else.
Its funny to listen to him. I guess he needs to cheat people out of thier money to be able to pay his bills!!!
Rememeber everyone tell your friends to stay clear of this dealer.
Five Flags Motors in Florida. laff

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Got my first kit from 5 Flags in Florida and was short chain. Called for several weeks and when I did get ahold of someone they told me they would get back with me when they got some. Never heard from them again. Dan

bigalan

Dec 26, 2010
jupiter, florida
YES
Its very hard to get any one to talk too also.
They never return your calls.
Stay away from this dealer and maybe he will change the way he does business , if he has any!!!.bf.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
why wasn't that your first choice?
What he said.

Generally speaking, when you come to this site, you see the reputable dealers listed and not only that, but enough has been written here testifying to the fact that one should be wary of anything but a reputable dealer.

With that said, you are in the right frame of mind to take your losses and move on. Sometimes we got to do that no matter what has happened to us.

fcadem

Jan 14, 2012
Florida
We admit that Alan ******* returned an engine and that we intended to examine it for warranty repair. As is common to warranty claims everywhere, we would normally examine the engine for signs of failure ranging from everything from manufacturing defects to abuse. Preliminary examination of the engine showed that the identification markings on the engine did not match the identification markings for the engine that we shipped to him. The engine that he returned had the wrong production date and the attached U.S. EPA Certification Sticker was for a different standard than our engines were required to conform to. Further, the engine was returned in another vendor’s engine box. Due to these discrepancies, the warranty examination process was halted.

When notified of our discrepancies, Alan ******* acknowledged the engine markings might not match. He claimed that he had painted the original outer engine shroud and that he had replaced the painted original with one from another engine before sending it back. Obviously, there is absolutely no way that we can validate his claim that he changed the engine's shroud to one from another motor. We have to assess the situation with the evidence that we were present with. No one would warranty an engine that showed to have been purchased from another source. When presented with the same scenario, any judge, jury or warranty repair center would have ruled the same as us.

Secondly, Allan ******* returned only the engine (not the Drive System, Tank, Sprocket, Chain, Muffler, Hand Controls, Cables etc). We originally sent Alan ******* two packages and he only returned the engine in one box. We have documentation that shows that the only parcel that Alan ******* returned weighed 12 LBS. The combined weight of both (TWO) packages that we shipped to Alan ******* was 38 POUNDS. Despite this discrepancy, Alan ******* lied to the credit card company that he had already returned all of the merchandise in one box and then initiated a credit card chargeback to retrieve ALL OF HIS MONEY BACK. It was only through UPS & FedEx documentation that WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE HIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY RULE IN OUR FAVOR CONCERNING THIS DISPUTE.

Our position throughout this dispute is that the Cardholder did not return most of the merchandise he received, and that the portion that he did return was not our product to warranty. We have proven that the Cardholder was not honest about the return of the merchandise. This premeditated action to cheat our company speaks to his character, integrity and unwillingness to deal in good faith. We are now even more confident that his intentions were to have us warranty another company's defective engine. His final words to us were that he would make internet postings that would ruin our reputation. The complaint you are reading here is not accurate and is an attempt to retaliate for our victory in the credit card dispute that he initiated. Any disgruntled customer can make a false accusation. You will never please everyone. But only fools make accusations in a public forum that they can't back up. It's a form of defamation called LIBLE. With that said, I will state that we have proof that Alan ******* is a liar and attempted to cheat our company.

Anyone that doubts anything that is claimed in our rebuttal, feel free to contact us. We will email you all the dated & detailed evidence. Sincerely, Frank of Five Flags Motorbikes

Last edited by a moderator:

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
We admit that Alan ******* returned an engine and that we intended to examine

When notified of our discrepancies, Alan ******* acknowledged the engine markings might not match.

Secondly, Allan ******* returned only the engine

We originally sent Alan ******* two packages

The combined weight of both (TWO) packages that we shipped to Alan ******* was 38 POUNDS.

Despite this discrepancy, Alan ******* lied to the credit card company

WOW... I guess you guys have NO RESPECT at all openly giving customer's information out to the world in a forum???

You specifically mention the man's name SIX TIMES in your post...

I am not taking sides here... but I can surely say I would never buy from you with the fact you openly publish customer information like this!

Unethical to say the least...

And I believe you just showed the world your company's true image to customers!

Last edited by a moderator:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Just goes to show you theres 2 sides to every story. A man trying to feed his family by being in bizz and a customer who works hard for their money.....Then Duane steps up to the plate to help out, thats cool. I know its awhile back but hey any more of those Titan demos you'd be willing to part with? Doesn't hurt to ask.

Cavi Mike

Dec 17, 2011
Rochester, NY
Sounds like both of them aren't too bright but whenever someone says "STAY AWAY" without first explaining their position, I immediately dismiss them until I hear from the other side. Usually turns out the other side was actually right, such as the case here but sometimes the other side is also sketchy.