New Monark Forks $99.

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
2 days late & dollars short. Ordered mine from spooky tuesday night But I will most likely need that disc brake plate. I will get my next pair from you monarks that is.

Guys you wont find em cheaper than $ 99.00

Adam

Last edited:

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Oooh I like the words Heavily Welded!!! Tell us more. I got a stretch frame on its way, I think its in TX as we speak, should be here Wed. After getting it put together, I'm going fork shopping. Should I grab some patience and wait? How long is "very soon". I really need something that will last 5000+ miles or more. Let me know Venice, your the bomb.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Oooh I like the words Heavily Welded!!! Tell us more. I got a stretch frame on its way, I think its in TX as we speak, should be here Wed. After getting it put together, I'm going fork shopping. Should I grab some patience and wait? How long is "very soon". I really need something that will last 5000+ miles or more. Let me know Venice, your the bomb.
Give me a couple of weeks... I really need to catch up on bike orders.

is there any ways to just get the springer front part from you?
What part do you need??

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Sportscarpat & I are now selling beefed up versions of this Monark fork for $180!!
Pat is doing all the re-welding of the crown area & also fixing the problem of the loose fit of the bottom bearing race.

PM me or Pat with any questions, or to order one. (^)

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Everyones been asking me about them & I've been sold out of these forks for a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a new batch of them in stock!