KC's Fito 66cc 7-speed Shifter.

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I am a bit disappointed with this build...

I wanted to try to make the top bar a gas tank, I couldn't get the right side chain guard to fit, the exhaust should curve up closer to the frame, and I haven't found a straight plug cable end but here she is.

What ya think?
Call it good and move on , or dink with the last details?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The frame and fork look nice.......scrap the rest and rebuild? Why didn't you convert the top tube? P-nut 2" forward....rear fender.....bite my tongue!

Sorry, I'm just picky?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I'd use a ballpeen hammer for some custom indentations on the tank in that case....seriously. But that's just me ;)

And chrome or nickle plate that tank for goodness sakes!
Just not goanna do it on this build!
I did get the pipe a bit closer and handled a couple other details...

And come on, ya gotta give it to me for handlebar cables and retaining the black leather hand stitched padded leather grips!

I just put it on Craigs for $875 as I have new fish to fry as it were ;-}

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just not goanna do it on this build!
I did get the pipe a bit closer and handled a couple other details...

And come on, ya gotta give it to me for handlebar cables and retaining the black leather hand stitched padded leather grips!

I just put it on Craigs for $875 as I have new fish to fry as it were ;-}
Umm.....no, that's not gonna cut it!

If you get $875 for that thing, have I got a deal for you...... laff

I'd still like to know why you didn't convert the top tube to a gas tank as you mentioned?

Good luck on the sale anyway bub!

scotto-

Last edited:

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
I would put the round cylinder tank behind the seat on that badboy.That is really a trick looking bike.But I must agree the stock tank takes away from the lines some, but not much.

The round cylinder tank behind the seat would fit the lines of your bike perfect.

Great Job Fly

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
If you get $875 for that thing, have I got a deal for you...... laff

I'd still like to know why you didn't convert the top tube to a gas tank as you mentioned?

Good luck on the sale anyway bub!

scotto-
Sold it for $925 in 2 days to a 'walk in' and had 3 other people want one, one has already paid in advance BUT I CAN'T FIND THE BIKE!
They are backordered for 2 frigg'n months!

I didn't convert the top bar to a tank because it's too small.

I drilled a small top bar hole where I would up end up putting a tank mount anyway and seen how much water would fit in, it was only 2 cups, 16oz, .5L, .125 gallons, or ~13 mile range, Pfftt, can't get far on a Tall Boys worth of fuel, gas station to gas station maybe hehehe ;-}

Last edited: