Panther Frame

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I have to agree they are getting harder to find. Looks like the motorbike crowd has been buying them all up. The days of $75 Panther frames are certainly over. The new market price seems to be $125 to $150. I will say this when it comes to tank fitment, the Panthers are ALL the same in the in-frame tank area. Worksman frames are a whole different story and not very consistant. That really bothers me.
Pat

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Oh, I still think Norm cornered the market on these frames and has about a dozen of them stashed over at his shop. Someone needs to make a surprise visit over there to see if there is any truth to the rumors!

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Oh, I still think Norm cornered the market on these frames and has about a dozen of them stashed over at his shop. Someone needs to make a surprise visit over there to see if there is any truth to the rumors!

I WISH!!! :rolleyes: I had a few of them but sold 'em all with your tanks; Now I got no frames or tanks. :(
There were a few guys who had Panther frames at the swaps for about $130 each... It looks like thats not such a crazy price these days! :rolleyes:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
The last few I tried to get went for around 150-160 plus shipping. I got this one for 150 , It is in Pats town, so Im going to have it dropped off for some of his special touches before it is sent to Me. Man I am so stoked!!!!!

Cheers

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Congrat's Chainmaker(^) Culvercityclassic drove me nuts posting up all those killer builds his Dyno'srotfl I was stoked when I finally found one lol. Still have not done anything with it yet. But I will:D
Its been sitting in my living room next to my easy chair. So far I have been picturing a China A Puch then a Morini. That's half the fun lol. Looking like a china tho. With a specialty Culv tank.. Love those in frame tanks! Way better looking than a peanut sitting on top..