49cc Turnin' 9,120 RPM....Wow....I mean woa!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Last edited:

meno

Jan 1, 2010
Australia
Hey scotto what type of helmet camera are you useing.? really good pics there,nice and clear and good sound. Well done
meno Australia.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
dnut
Hey scotto what type of helmet camera are you useing.? really good pics there,nice and clear and good sound. Well done
meno Australia.
It's just my trusty ol Canon SD 790 IS mounted to a full-face helmet with a piece of tape covering the mic hole and a 4GB SD mem. card. And thanks Mate!

dnut

Last edited:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Gotta love your weather down there Scott, I've had almost 8" of snow the past week. The Sun has been out alot so the streets are clean through the day, but it's a sheet of ice overnight.

I like the camera mount, with the view screen right there you can see exactly what's being filmed.

Lol, Matt, imagine trying to make a vid in the 80's... when camera's had to sit on your shoulder, and the recorder was in a back-pack. :D Heh heh, would need a heavy mount for the handlebars, or a trailer with an 8' boom, heh heh.

But yea, Scott, have you done a vid of that Google-Map route from a while ago? Mission Bay Park would be cool to see. :)

Happy Ridin'!

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Gotta love your weather down there Scott, I've had almost 8" of snow the past week. The Sun has been out alot so the streets are clean through the day, but it's a sheet of ice overnight.

I like the camera mount, with the view screen right there you can see exactly what's being filmed.

Lol, Matt, imagine trying to make a vid in the 80's... when camera's had to sit on your shoulder, and the recorder was in a back-pack. :D Heh heh, would need a heavy mount for the handlebars, or a trailer with an 8' boom, heh heh.

But yea, Scott, have you done a vid of that Google-Map route from a while ago? Mission Bay Park would be cool to see. :)

Happy Ridin'!
8"? thats it? i got 15+ overnight 2 days ago xD and yeah the 80s were ftl.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
8"? thats it? i got 15+ overnight 2 days ago xD and yeah the 80s were ftl.
I don't mean to be mean or rude here Matt, but I think Greg (killercanuck) was talking to me and you're a little off topic here.

And Greg, I will do a vid of the Mission Bay route as the scenery is just phenominal, and I know you know what I mean!!! Today was in the 70's and I just got back from a ride and turned 9,600rpm on the ol' B&B....this bike is starting to fly.

Take care good buddy and watch that ice,

scotto-

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
They work by electromagnetic inductance. Don't have to splice into any wires. They just need a wire zip tied adjacent/parallel with the spark plug wire.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
It's cool Scott, Matt was just trying to be funny, and I brought up the snow and those old 80's cams that sat on your shoulder with a 50lb recorder pack, to put your mount in comparison...lol(I had an uncle that used to do Wedding vids, and I got to haul around that recorder pack when I was 12, haha) I guess no one gets your sense of humour Matt, lols, eh?

That's cool how that works Goatman, I had no idea like Bairdco, so its just like a timing light clamp, eh?

Scott, that Bay ride will be awesome, be sure to stop for every girl with "future lower back problems" xD

Have a good one :D

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's ok....Matt understands. Was just givin him a hard time for making fun of my set-up. I'm sure he's got a Go-Pro set-up on his handlebars for filming his journey accross the states. When he rides on the tandem, I'll borrow it and forget to give it back....then I won't look so funny with my helmet camrotfl

Matt doesn't remember those camcorders of the 80's.......he wasn't born until the 90's.....that's kinda funny. No offense Matt.

Last edited:

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
That's ok....Matt understands. Was just givin him a hard time for making fun of my set-up. I'm sure he's got a Go-Pro set-up on his handlebars for filming his journey accross the states. When he rides on the tandem, I'll borrow it and forget to give it back....then I won't look so funny with my helmet camrotfl

Matt doesn't remember those camcorders of the 80's.......he wasn't born until the 90's.....that's kinda funny. No offense Matt.
you're right, i wasn't born until the 90's but my tv studio in high school had some very old tech ;), as well as my dad always being a tech guy, i saw more then most people my age :D cell phones as big as my ps2? that qualifies as ftl in my book :D

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
you're right, i wasn't born until the 90's but my tv studio in high school had some very old tech ;), as well as my dad always being a tech guy, i saw more then most people my age :D cell phones as big as my ps2? that qualifies as ftl in my book :D
Hey, I had one of those phones....the suitcase with a handset lol. Then came the PCS....my how things have changed. I'm a father of 4 boys ages 12-28yrs. I can relate to Matt and all you old timers and ya can't hurt steel, I'm made of titanium. I jest in fun, not to hurt people....so don't get bent outta shape by things I might say......k?

Life's too short....ride hard and enjoy it!!!

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Hey, I had one of those phones....the suitcase with a handset lol. Then came the PCS....my how things have changed. I'm a father of 4 boys ages 12-28yrs. I can relate to Matt and all you old timers and ya can't hurt steel, I'm made of titanium. I jest in fun, not to hurt people....so don't get bent outta shape by things I might say......k?

Life's too short....ride hard and enjoy it!!!
if i was taking offense i'd have said some mean things or just trolled you into oblivion :D

you know what they say about not dishing out what ya can't take right? i tend to stick to that :)