Boy-go-fast?

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
everything I ever got from BGF was exactly as described and got here quickly, No complaints from me and I'll continue to buy from him as well... He is one of the better ebay sellers to deal with.
Now if you do have a problem with any of his stuff (or any other seller's stuff for that matter) you contact them in a nice manner and describe exactly what went wrong and he'll gladly send a replacement. Act like a clown and go off on him or most other sellers in your first contact attempt and good luck getting a reply.
Not at all true. Ive been burned by him more then once and I was very nice about it at first lol. I think you must live on some OTHER planet with some OTHER boy go fast? Or are YOU boy go fast???

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Not at all true. Ive been burned by him more then once and I was very nice about it at first lol. I think you must live on some OTHER planet with some OTHER boy go fast? Or are YOU boy go fast???
I have been buying from boygofast/boygoesfast since 2009, never one time have I had a complaint with him or his other name which was his wife I think and was Luckyearlybird/ LEB.

I have gotten parts that got broke in the mail a couple times and all they ask is would I please send them a pic of the broken part so they know for sure I am being honest with them about the problem, I competely understand their concern and I sent them multiple pics, as soon as they seen them, they sent me an email and told me to just keep the broken parts and they would at their total cost send me a new one asap.... I consider them as excellent people to deal with and have had nothing but a great experience with them, three engines I bought from them also, one quit on me about three years ago but the other two are still running great with a combined 3300+ miles on them, he is a good guy who has always made an effort to work with me on any problem.

only complaint I have ever heard is from people that address him rudely or aggressively in some way, and then I have heard he will not work good with them.

sorry to hear of your troubles oldtimer54

Map
dnut

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
I bought a kit off of boy go fast on ebay several years back. The engine blew up on break in. He wanted me to pack up the whole kit and send it back, not just the engine. It was too much of a pain. I never did send it back but I bought another kit off of a different ebay seller, and had extra parts.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I have been buying from boygofast/boygoesfast since 2009, never one time have I had a complaint with him or his other name which was his wife I think and was Luckyearlybird/ LEB.

I have gotten parts that got broke in the mail a couple times and all they ask is would I please send them a pic of the broken part so they know for sure I am being honest with them about the problem, I competely understand their concern and I sent them multiple pics, as soon as they seen them, they sent me an email and told me to just keep the broken parts and they would at their total cost send me a new one asap.... I consider them as excellent people to deal with and have had nothing but a great experience with them, three engines I bought from them also, one quit on me about three years ago but the other two are still running great with a combined 3300+ miles on them, he is a good guy who has always made an effort to work with me on any problem.

only complaint I have ever heard is from people that address him rudely or aggressively in some way, and then I have heard he will not work good with them.

sorry to hear of your troubles oldtimer54

Map
dnut
Glad it worked out for you. I wasn't so lucky.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Glad it worked out for you. I wasn't so lucky.
Im glad I've been very fortunate up to this point but it stinks when I read stories like yours, a vendor should be fair with everyone and not be hit and miss on taking care of their customers.

If he ever stiffs me I'll be hollering about just like you.

Map
.wee.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
MY FIRST never made it off the block. He cried mix on me. I'll buy parts but not a motor never ever again. O let see he did burn me 6 months back, it was a 2.0 liter NOT A 3.0 liter. When e-mailed him no reply TWICE. Pullstarts ect..
that'll be it.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
First off, I'm not BoyGoFast, and second off, if anyone's from another planet it must be you... I'm sure you're the same type that keeps sticking his finger in the light socket and wondering why it keeps shocking you every time, yet you still put your finger in the same light socket over and over again...

See... you act like a clown and go off on my post and you got what you asked for... now didn't you?

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Ya you must be bgf otherwise why would you be soo mad??! No need to call people names?! I have no idea what your talking about but you are very RUDE!!! I asked for nothing I was just pointing out how totally WRONG you are about bgf? If you have a problem with that you don't need to brake forum rules buy calling members names and being rude. Your acting just like bgf did with the same type of rudeness? You seem like bgf to me but what ever no need to blow a gasket even if it IS a cheep bgf one lol. Peace
PS I thought that post that soooooooo pissed you off was funny? Sorry?

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Easy now... remember two different people can have two very different experiences with the same vendor - yet both those experiences are completely valid.

Sarcasm, name calling & unfounded accusations will not aid anyone in a disagreement, here or anywhere. Share your experience & know it's true for you - that's about as much as you can hope for in a vendor review.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
everything I ever got from BGF was exactly as described and got here quickly, No complaints from me and I'll continue to buy from him as well... He is one of the better ebay sellers to deal with.
Now if you do have a problem with any of his stuff (or any other seller's stuff for that matter) you contact them in a nice manner and describe exactly what went wrong and he'll gladly send a replacement. Act like a clown and go off on him or most other sellers in your first contact attempt and good luck getting a reply.
I don't see why you have to call people names if they had a bad time with bgf? You seem to take it personal? I acted very nice and got burned that's all? What your saying has been proven time and time again to be untrue, bgf does burn people not always but it does happen. Many members have posted the same? In my case he sent me a engine with a defective head so I nicely asked him for a good head and he not nicely sent me the wrong head so I nicely offered to send back the wrong head and the defective head and I would nicely pay the shipping but he not nicely (lol) never reply to my messages. So I don't buy from him. That was not the first problem I had with bgf it was the last as I don't buy from him. This dosent make me a clown. The problems people have with bgf dosent make them clowns, wearing a red wig with a big red nose would but not getting burned by bgf?????

PS I hope I said that nicely enough lol

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I don't see why you have to call people names if they had a bad time with bgf? You seem to take it personal? I acted very nice and got burned that's all? What your saying has been proven time and time again to be untrue, bgf does burn people not always but it does happen. Many members have posted the same? In my case he sent me a engine with a defective head so I nicely asked him for a good head and he not nicely sent me the wrong head so I nicely offered to send back the wrong head and the defective head and I would nicely pay the shipping but he not nicely (lol) never reply to my messages. So I don't buy from him. That was not the first problem I had with bgf it was the last as I don't buy from him. This dosent make me a clown. The problems people have with bgf dosent make them clowns, wearing a red wig with a big red nose would but not getting burned by bgf?????

PS I hope I said that nicely enough lol
I normally don't do this but I'm going to apologise to you both publicly and in a PM. I can see where I may have came on the wrong way to begin with, even tho I didn't direct my comment to anyone individually. I did direct it toward you after seeing you quoted my post and all but I'm done arguing. I'm not BGF and I sent you proof of that, just a customer who hadn't been done wrong by him. Of course, after reading everyone else's posts in here I might be a little more apprehensive about buying anything bigger than a clutch kit or small parts, but I also already have a really good supplier for the bigger stuff like engines anyway.
Anyway, I apologise and I'm cool if you are... Peace

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I normally don't do this but I'm going to apologise to you both publicly and in a PM. I can see where I may have came on the wrong way to begin with, even tho I didn't direct my comment to anyone individually. I did direct it toward you after seeing you quoted my post and all but I'm done arguing. I'm not BGF and I sent you proof of that, just a customer who hadn't been done wrong by him. Of course, after reading everyone else's posts in here I might be a little more apprehensive about buying anything bigger than a clutch kit or small parts, but I also already have a really good supplier for the bigger stuff like engines anyway.
Bravo......

It takes a real man to do what you just did and my Texas hat is off to ya brother...

Map
.wee.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Thank you sorry I came on strong but I never like our members being called names. Iam being threatened with being banned because of my last post so I wont post here again. Later guys and good luck. They will probably delete this anyway?

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thank you sorry I came on strong but I never like our members being called names. Iam being threatened with being banned because of my last post so I wont post here again. Later guys and good luck. They thell probably delete this anyway?
Well oldtimer54, It seems to me that everything is all smoothed up and good between everyone now, im sure everyone understands you meant no harm, many of us have had some slightly to moderate conflicting conversations on here from time to time, its not a good thing and not much good has ever came from them, but its easy to misunderstand the attitude behind the comment when a typed word is all we have to go by, I'd say everything has been resolved and now we move on with peace and respect is how I see it.

This is a great forum with a lot of great people involved, a well settled difference of opinion to me is as good as it never happened.

Map
.wee.

jsph7501

Feb 15, 2014
newport richey fla.
i got 3 engines on e-bay NONE of them worked i got 2 off B-G-F both of them ran like a dream.will never buy from any of the outher crooks sorry you had bad luck with them.:-||:-|| forgot to install break cable

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Rick Shi (Boygofast) Buy's his stuff the same places all the venders buy from. He does exactly what they all do, Shops around for the best price and orders a few pallets of "whatever". He doesn't manufacture ANYTHING. It's pretty much the same China crap whoever ya buy it from.
I've had a couple differences of opinion with Rick, but we worked it out. Hit him up with respect and he generally will come through for ya. I've heard a lot of stories about BGF, It just never happend to me. The thing I like is, He's the FASTEST shipper I've ever seen. I get my stuff in two or three days. It helps he ships from my state I'm sure. I've heard ALL the stories, I just got nothin bad to say about him. he dont manufacture it, he just sells it. So, Blame the ten, or so, factory's in china that actually MAKE the crap.
fatdaddy.usflg

Last edited:

Commander Billypool

Nov 30, 2014
Citrus Springs Fl.
Well I've had the same results from eBay related to purchases that are not well represented and most of that issue is automated sales presentation or processing but I've got a few items in the past from that reference itself never had any problems and the info was always timely as well correct. The small expansion chamber on this out the box 66 is from Boy Go Fast it's correct for the size of the engine out of the box and inexpensive compared to some others on the internet @ ~$30.00 .

Attachments