Villiers powered bikes

GoldenMotor.com

frownfork

Aug 7, 2011
Bendigo Australia
Hi there, My name is Tim. My brother and i have just started a Villiers powered bike. My brother Andrew is a welder by trade, and has welded up coffin in frame tank.As you guys know,it feels like the "project" will be never be finished, but what ive noticed on this forum, that it has it has a great group of builders,that arent scared to give other's support.

Cheers

Tim

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Welcome frownfork. Cant wait to see more of your build, its a real nice start. And you are right about everyone helping you out, i couldnt have done my builds without the help of members on here. If you can, post lots of pics, i do and wish more people would. It helps others out a lot. And helps with others advising you.

I know you said you were looking for Villiers midgets in a mower. Youre on the right track. Just noticed your in Australia which makes it easy. Ive been watching for a while now and noticed on Ebay you can buy a complete mower the same price or cheaper as most engines alone. And with the mower you get a kickstarter, cool fuel tank for future projects and other stuff: steel, sprockets, throttle lever and maybe you could even use the clutch (i dont know if thats possible). Search "reel" or "cylinder mowers" on Ebay and wait for a cheapie. I picked up one for $20 not long ago. Good luck man and dont hesitate to ask for help, i dunno much but willing to help where i can.