wsisco about me

GoldenMotor.com

wsisco

Aug 26, 2013
Nazareth PA
I have built two bikes so far. Retired from 30 years of Government IT development. Other then my bikes, ride Yamaha 250 vtwin, though not that much lately as bikes taking a lot of my time. I have train layout in garage that I also work on and of course, lots of work on my property, planting, cutting, etc.
latest bike is attached. Major problems with carburetor offset, leaks, not secure. Put a request in to Norman to have a custom intake built.
When riding bike, love to ride around farm fields and trails in the area, live on hilltop in fairly rural area of Pa, just south of Pocono's

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our wonderful world of motorized bicycles wsisco. I love the vw cover, very nice and creative. great to have you with us

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Welcome aboard !
Nice looking build.... the Vdub looks great on the clutch cover! I did not know it was a fit!

IMO
I have issues with running a copper tube manifold. It will work harden from the vibration and quit at any moment leaving you with an intake leak, possibly overheating the engine.
Perhaps you could try some sort of fuel/vapor tube? ..and support the carb.
Otherwise, an appropriate section(s) cut from a pair of handlebars would be stout, and would not fail if welded properly.
Hopefully Norm will get you fixed up!

Trains?
We like trains!
Got cab control? ...with onboard video??? :)

I had a G scale setup until our son wanted it more... now I have ..N scale..! too small to see, anymore! lol ...boxed it all up!

Best
rc