GoldenMotor.com

Cybertek

Aug 6, 2011
Netherlands
Hello,

My name is Sander and i'm from the Netherlands,
Recently i bought a motorized bike, but the build wasnt done
properly (not properly at all....)
The previous owner didnt know how to solve some problems and did it in a way that the bike wouldnt ride properly (Chain falling off, a lot of vibration due to a homemade engine mount bolted on with pop rivets......)

Engine starts bad , but wat the heck its one of the only ones in Holland thats road legal (with papers), thats why i bought it!!

Some pictures of how i bought it, and what is like at this time.

When i bought it,

At this time :)

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Hello,

My name is Sander and i'm from the Netherlands,
Recently i bought a motorized bike, but the build wasnt done
]
Hello Friend, be very welcome to this magnificent forum, I am very glad to have one around here over Europe (especially Holland thought there was only spartmet and Saxonett laff). I also am very curious Europe with the former owner of his bike got to register. I liked your comment on the project, but I think this topic and the moderator will be angry with us laff

Cybertek

Aug 6, 2011
Netherlands
I also am very curious Europe with the former owner of his bike got to register. I liked your comment on the project, but I think this topic and the moderator will be angry with us laff
Hello Jose,

Yes you dont see alot of motorized cycles here in Europe often do you?
In Holland i only know one man thats interested in motorcycling, he was at one time the distributor of Holland wen it came to Dongo engine parts etc.
Last week i went there for some parts (gastank sprockets etc) the man is 70years old!! He rides his old Magneet bicycle with Dongo engine every day haha (also with papers)

About the papers, in 2005 here in Holland you are obligated to have papers and plates with your moped, some how the previous owner got the bike true the inspection at that time! On the papers it says as brand: Bicycle with auxilery engine dance1