Came across this on eBay sweet cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Hmmm contemplating this purchase I found on eBay ,I reckon with a small bit of fabrication and a new powder coat it would look sweet and I could fit a chinagirl to it ,
What do you guys think

Regards Henshooter

Attachments

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Not sure if you could fit a China girl to it that easy,
If it's from Parramatta, It's likely from Steve at Oz bike engines who I found to be an absolute **** wit. Good luck.

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
That it is Theon the guy is from oz cycles, thanks for the input my friend ,I'll rethink my purchase and go for another path ,was speaking to Wingnut ,I might turn a tandem I have at my brothers place into a stretch chopper/cruiser type , I just don't want to do a normal everyday build ,I always like to be the sticking out in the crowd type fella but I've fairly limited resources ATM

Again thanks mate I'll steer clear of the guy

Regards Hen

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
It's up to you, but I'm not the only one I know who has had a bad dealing with him.
After waiting about a month for my engine kit, I contacted him, he took no interest in the problem, told me to contact the courier. I didn't have much luck with the courier either,so I told him he could have the engine kit back, I'll get one else where. He then opened a fraudulent unpaid item case against me! I ordered one from motorworks, which arrived before I received the one from steve, even though it was ordered a month later. The engine I got from steve was riddled with issues, and vibrated like a washing machine.
It had about 1/2 teaspoon of metal fillings and Chinese soil in it. and the list goes on.
But most of all dealing with him was painful!