Bicycle Frame

GoldenMotor.com

Supercharger

Oct 1, 2012
Australia
Where can i get a cheap Bicycle frame from! ( I live in Australia :) ), also whats the minimum size that the frame can be to mount a 49cc engine?

Thanks,

Cameron
.shft.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Have you tried hanging around outside your local tip? Admittedly, you end up loking homeless and disreputable, but people throw some near new things away these days.

And what's your local equivalent of car boot sales, flea markets etc?

Also to consider, it must be the same the world over, police recovered stolen property auctions. Not everything can be traced back to it's owner. The nearest one to me sees up to 10 bicycles going as a job lot for £100.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
There are quite a few guys on the forum from down under, post a wanted in the swap and shop. You will get some help too.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Here's one of the newer things Kings has been selling:

http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/alum-bike-frame-gt2a-s.htm

an aluminum cruiser frame with a built in tank

Looked around a bit at Craigslist/ Sydny- looks a bit sparse, like just getting going- it's a bigger deal here in the states and agreat place to get bike stuff locally.

Beach cruisers are good because theyhave lots of clearance- a lot of people use mountain bikes. I think a freewheel hub is easier to mount a sprocket on, but gotta have some caliper brakes squared away-

Good luck mate, my mother was from Bundaberg Queensland.