Just an other newbe needing help

GoldenMotor.com

vtbubba

May 22, 2011
lake helen, florida
Hello from sometime sunny Florida. I am looking for someone in my area that has experience in motor bike building. ( Lake Helen, FL 15 miles south of Daytona) My friend and I both have Grubee , 66cc motor kits and I have a Schwin Delmar. My motor bike is about 95 % complete. My friend ( who has built motor bike before ) is no longer in the state. Other than changing a bike tire or the oil in a lawn mower, I have no clue as to what the heck I am doing. I would love to learn , Thank you for any help. Bubba:-||

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Welcome, Bubba, you've found the right place.

When you say your build is 95%, what's done and what's the other 5%? The more you tell us, the more helpful we can be.

vtbubba

May 22, 2011
lake helen, florida
I am working on 2 better wheels ,brakes and anything else that would have to be done before I fire the motor. I work for myself so crashing do to lack of experience is not an option .

vtbubba

May 22, 2011
lake helen, florida
Lol I hate gravity. I really want to learn. I would like to build one on my own. I] see bikes at the flea market all the time, and can’t help thinking how good a motor would be on it.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Share some pictures of your build if you can. If we can see what you have to deal with we can better recommend upgrades and solutions.
If you don't have a way to share photos, if possible, find some sales brochure pictures on the 'net of your bike. That can sometimes help as well.