212cc Predator Engine

GoldenMotor.com

johnnychannelock

Dec 23, 2012
ORNGE COUNTY,CA.
What up guys? I am starting my first motorized bike project and am looking for the best 4 stroke kit and or components,with cost in mind. I dont plan on at least for starters,tearing apart the engine [already bought it] to install any engine performence parts,So ,bottom line, just,harware kit to get down the road.Any help would be awesome.Ive read some of this forum and guys sound pretty humble in the help dept.After all the experienced builders started somewhere too.........right! I know AGK has some good stuff,but terrible when it comes to returning any kind of phonecalls. Advice on the proper 4 stroke engine kit would be much appreciated, thankyou and have a great xmas and a happy new years. be safe,remember new years is rookies night out!!

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
What's up and welcome to the forum. What do you plan on doing with an engine like this, and what kind of bike is it going in to? Have you checked out the 4 stroke section and the race bike section? I had a 212 but I downgraded to a smaller engine, the gx120 and it puts me in a class with more rules to the race engine and what we can do to the bike.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the forum from Dallas Johnny. You've come to the right place for information. Scotto is one member here that's an expert on preddy race bikes. You might send him a pm.