Electric Bicycle World Tour

GoldenMotor.com

EBWT

Mar 1, 2010
Spain
My name is Guim Valls Teurel, and I'm touring the world on a solar powered electric bicycle to raise awareness for the environment (ebwt . org), promoting the use of alternative transport options that has less negative impact on our planet. 3 panels of 20 W plus a controller attached into my trailer, give me enough power to fully a battery in 8 hours. I'm carrying two, and just swap them when they are half flat, so just need 4 hours to fully charge them again.

I started from Beijing last 5th of June 2009, and after cross China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and New Zealand, now I'm heading to Australia. So far I've done 9.500 km with the only goal to promote the use of electric bicycles and clean sources of energy, specially for travellers and commuters. All what you can see on my website, and all the production done on the backstage is done by myself, and is not bad, I can't complain, media coverage has been good enough.

This is a project done by an average person who one day decide to do something for the environment, something with action, something that will really awake many people and will let them see that everyone can do a bit. Riding an electric bicycle will not change the world, but if everyone starts doing little actions like this, we will be helping a bit. Any detail can help. Besides, if the governments finally push the green energy sources industry, it shouldn't take long that everybody will have access to really cheap green electric energy.

all the best