lookin for help in all the wrong places

GoldenMotor.com

majicfingers

Dec 25, 2012
bum****
I found this forum, thought cool mabie I can get a little help with a carb on one of these motors it is a cns3 good little carb too by the way. seems like if any of you realy knew ANYthing about this carb like mabie you would share but like everthing else its a trade secret **** I figured it out good little carb too runs like no other only thing Ill tell you is drill the main jet out to 0.030 youll see the diffrence I did and do.thats the only problem with these little gemsdnutdnutdnut

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum majicfingers, glad you joined us.

Your problem and solution is very well known, there are plenty if not hundreds of threads on the subject of the CNS carb.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
welcome to the forum
glad to see that carb work well for you not to many people have any luck with the CNS V3 im one i gave up on it and tossed it in my junk box and use a NT i had to do alot of work to mine and it was never right some people get one that needs a little tuning and others just toss it because its to big a problem

majicfingers

Dec 25, 2012
bum****
I realize that but the 2 stroke isnt no biggie old dogs think they can keep there secrets just like the old machinest Im one of those how ever I was willing to pass what I know on some people think this is all a trade secret ya right

majicfingers

Dec 25, 2012
bum****
I didnt say I didnt have all types of problems with this little carb I had to redo the whole thing float jets even had to go smaller with the body for what it is it goes 30 to 40 mph Im happy with that these arent sport bikes but there cool as **** dont get no 100 mpg but hey there a blast when thers no snow out side

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
then you got me, who got a CNS V2 to work on a HS49 four stroke, they are good carbs, but they are a pain to keep from getting air leaks with the stock intake and plastic spacer. while i didnt have this problem personally on my HS, ive helped a few local riders tune their cns carbs.