Introducing myself - Pairadice

GoldenMotor.com

Pairadice

Aug 23, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Aloha! My handle is Pairadice and I am from the Islands. I love what you guy's(& ladies) are producing and I am just amazed at how far along the quality has come. My interest in motorized bicycles started in the early 60's( I was 6 years old) when I saw a Whizzer, or what appeared to be one. That was it! I had to have a motorized bicycle of some sort one day, and finally that day has come! The first one that I would like to get would be a Board Track Racer with the Worksman Drop Loop Frame BTR. Sorry, I do not know any of you yet and what each of you produces, but, can somebody contact me with a phone number that I will be able speak to whoever is producing the stretched Worksman frame that looks like the Indian motocycle. I believe that the asking price for this completed roller(painted with everything working) was around $900.00 or so. I have also seen pricing for complete, ready to ride motorized(2 stroke) units for around $1,800.00 Is it CrazyHorse that is showing the Indian, Cyclone, Harley Davidson, and the Henderson on that BTR forum? I see that name quite often and figured that that person is very involved with this industry. I prefer to buy my first Motorized Bicycle complete, so I can enjoy it while I work on building my next one! Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself in your forum. Aloha & Mahalo!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. Yes, Crazy Horse is the man with a passion for board track tribute bikes. You might try a PM to him. Also there is sportscarpat who is doing some incredible work with the Worksman frames. I believe you can order a complete bike ready to rock n roll from Pat.
SB

Pairadice

Aug 23, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thank you SilverBear for being the first to respond to my inquiry. What is the correct procedure to contact sportscarpat in this forum, and being a Nubee, is there direct contact information available to reach him(email, phone, etc)? I am very anxious to start riding one ASAP! Aloha & Mahalo, Pairadice.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
If you click on any member's user name, it'll bring ya to their profile page with links to both Private Message the member here on the forum as well as their email...

Welcome to the place Pairadice, good t have ya here :)