New and interested in building

GoldenMotor.com

Orion1915

Jun 6, 2016
Ohio
Hello all!I have been interested in motorized bicycling though looking to build something unique.I am an enthusiast for early 20th century motorcycles and have always wanted to try my hand at replicating one.I figured this forum has a great community that would help me out on this.I will post a thread on what I propose to build but for here I want to send my greetings to this great community.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum, Orion. You've come to the right place for help and advice with your project. There are lots of builders who share your passion for early, vintage motorized two wheelers. They'll be ready and willing to share their knowledge.
Our 'Search' feature might answer some of your questions but there's always someone here to help you too.

Good luck and have fun.

Tom

Orion1915

Jun 6, 2016
Ohio
Thank you,its seems I am far from the only one.For me I want to try and build as authentic as I possibly can on a budget.For now I will browse through the many wonderful builds here.

drag_bike

May 19, 2016
Los Angeles
Hello all!I have been interested in motorized bicycling though looking to build something unique.I am an enthusiast for early 20th century motorcycles and have always wanted to try my hand at replicating one.I figured this forum has a great community that would help me out on this.I will post a thread on what I propose to build but for here I want to send my greetings to this great community.
The early 20th century bikes are on my opinion the ones that look the coolest when you motorize them especially the ones with straight bar and custom made tanks, keep us posted!!!