Hello fellow bikers

GoldenMotor.com

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
This is my first build..i had lots of help from bike forums and alot of reaserch.
This is my first build. Boy did i go through alot of trial and error. My first recomendation for anyone wanting to build a bike is, if you buy one of the kits, is to pretty much scrap everything but the motor.The motor is the 58cc Phantom edition I found almost everything is quickly prone to falure or just sub-par. So i started replacing it all with the best i could find availible. From JNMotors came the Jagure ignition and performance carb, Boost Bottle, From Sick Bike Parts- the black expansion chamber exhaust. From Manic Mechanic came the hub adapter. Pirate cycle 44 tooth sprocket. a D.I.D. ER 415 chain with a sealed bearing gear chain tensioner. And the bike is a 29" Genesis. i also installed the wide cranks and old school bear trap pedals which help keep your feet on the pedals when you hit a bump at 35mph!
I have really ejoyed putting it together, Im almost bummed cuz getting it right was half the fun, but now watching heads turns and the compliments is pretty cool. I would highly recomend motorbiking to anyone.

Ride Happy
Ride Safe
well for some reason its not letting me post pics since i used them on another thread.
Maby ill try the picture gallery