Newbie in n.c!

GoldenMotor.com

jackiebay

Feb 8, 2011
arden,nc.28704
Howdey folks!Still learnin how to use this darn computer and the internet.Bought this laptop and got online 6 wks ago....MAN,never knew there was sooo much out there in the void!I moved from TEXAS to Mills River,N.C. three yrs ago to help my bloodbrother for a while and wound up staying here in the foothills between Asheville and Hendersonville.I had built me a beach cruiser with a 48c.c. no name motor 8yrs ago in Houston and enjoyed it till i fried it out of ignorance.With all that,s going on in the world i decided a motorized bike was just the ticket for fun/economic reasons so i got on this bad boy to find out how to build it the right way to suit my needs.I have been reading this forum for 3wks now.I just got my Grubee 48c.c. kit last friday and am going to use my deceased brother,s steel frame Murry 10 speed for my project.He rode a motorcycle or the bike everywhere and i think would approve!I,m a retired instrument tech,grandpa,and artist.Being part Cherokee,Scott,and Pawnee,i,m hunting kinfolk while i,m here the bike will help on the res!!I ment to use JACKIEBOY but i,m still learning to type on this beast...HAPPY TO BE HERE

jackiebay

Feb 8, 2011
arden,nc.28704
Hi Dave,glad to know there are so many folksout there with the same interest in building and rideing these great little bikes...c,ant hardly wait till mine is ready to roll.I,m taking my time,doing research needed to build a ride i can depend on since it will be my primary transportation here in the foothills of N.C.....ALREADY planning a off-road 66c.c./jackshaft/7speed for next project!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thats great, keep us posted on your build. We love to watch a bicycle transform into a motor assisted bicycle here at Motorbicycling.com