Newb!

GoldenMotor.com

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Hi,
Living in the suburbs of Phoenix, AZ and the weather warming up, friends and family think I'm an idiot for wanting to build an motorized bicycle. Especially when it'll be 115 outside in just a few weeks and I don't have a bike or engine yet. But I have been doing lots of reading the last few days. I'm not even sure why either. :) I have seen a couple motorized bicycles riding around out here. I want to build an AZ legal motorized bicycle, with a 48cc engine and big sprocket to keep it under 20mph. We'll see how long it lasts though.
Right now I'm looking at an OP Cruiser on CL and an Grubee 2012 GT2 engine kit from Kings Motors. The GT2-A combo kit looks tempting too.

-Andy

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Welcome to the forum...any and all info you may need is right here...do some work and utilize the drop down search tab...it can and will save you hours of preening thru crap that can and will confuse...good luck and wear lots of sunblock

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Andy, welcome from Tucson glad you joined us.

When it gets that hot here you just got to ride fast enough so the tires don't melt .wee.