View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Question Re: Hello all! I need some help!

Hi everyone,

thank you all so much for your quick and comprehensive replies. Let me try to answer each of your questions in turn:

BAMFinCali - I am looking for a two-stroke, in-frame motor. I'm in a state where the motor size must be less than 50cc, so one of the 48-49cc kits would be best for me.

fairracing31 - Yes, I've heard about 24" - 26" frames.... the only thing I don't understand, is what dimension of the frame is 24" to 26"? In response to your mention of the various lengths, the lenght of the seat tube inside the frame, from the inside (or bottom) of the top tube, to above where it meets the inside of the other tube is a but more than 13". All three tubes in the triangle part of the fram have diameters between 1-1/8" to 1-1/4". The angle between the seat tube and down tube is something I can not measure right now without a protractor or other proper tool. The width between the pedals at the narrowest point is about 4-3/8".

BarelyAWake - The forum won't let me post photos until I am an active member otherwise. They are available on photobucket, I can send you the links via email or some other way if you prefer.

Thanks again, and please let me know your thoughts.