View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 6 v lighting systems

Originally Posted by Norman View Post
Why not buy a light from me and be done with it. I now have them for $24.95 and $4.00 for shipping to the lower 48 states.
This is my new light the mount fits "1dia bars. comes unpainted so you can make it any color you want very little sanding to finish use can use model car paint or auto paint. Comes with a micro switch wired up and ready to go. Switch is mounted in the side. In this photo I do not have the switch installed I can either mount the switch or you can, same for the mount. I also have a 7/8" dia. mount its a little different.
this is for 1" dia bars

this is the light with the 7/8" dia. mount

I also sell a taillight for $10.00 if you buy the headlight. Or I can sell just the taillight for $12.00 and $3.00 for shipping. I will sell the headlight and taillight together for $34.50 and $4.00 for shipping.
PM me if you interested I take cash,money order if you want to pay by PayPal add $2.00
How far does this lights beam travel out in front of you when riding in an area where there aren't streetlights?

Can a person successfully get by with it out in the desert on a cloudy night?
This light will work for you. I have a bigger light in the works its more like a spot light. Fairracing does a review in the swap and shop his post is right under mine for the light.check it out.
Don't feed the bears....

Last edited by Norman; 05-03-2009 at 03:01 PM. Reason: answerd the question