View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: ignorant drivers thread !!!!

A guy in a nice shiny red Benz sport sedan stepped out turning left like he was going to force me over to the right side of the road, turning onto my street lane. I just kept going and shook my head at him and took off way faster than he thought that my bike could go, and claimed the lane, since I can go the speed limit and stay centered to avoid all that blind spot left side rubberneck tailgating shenanigans, I've had enough of that crap. I usually stay right in the bike lane on roads where I know that I'll be a rolling roadblock, but on roads with slow neighborhood speed limits, lined with parallel parked cars in the bike lane, just waiting to swing open a door and cause the somersault of death, I claim the lane and assert my right to use the whole road have a safety buffer. Let them get antsy to get home, wanting to rip through residential neighborhoods so they can get home and drain the lizard and drop the kids off at the pool. lol
KTM50 Schwinn Chopper - 6000W E-Motard - 52cc Auger BMX - 9sp+CVT 52cc Cagllari Moped