View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: I know! I know! Wal-mart no no!

Originally Posted by Evil_Dooher View Post
What is a predator, and where can I buy one? As for.the malfunctioning, it was before I even knew about MB's
I dont know your level of riding experience, but if this is your first time riding any sort of motorbike, I wouldnt recommend jumping straight from a 2 stroke to a predator. gain some more riding experience with your current bike first. I would say at least get your money's worth out of the engine you have. I have been riding bicycles with the 2 stroke engines for almost 3 years, and just now feeling comfortable with installing a more powerful engine. Installing a predator is also much more expensive than a kit build. just for the engine, transmission, and a larger rear sprocket to get the gear ratio I want, is going to cost me almost $400. Worth it for the performance and reliability I will get, but if I had just built this bike, I would consider it a waste of money. However, my current engine is a year old, and I wont need any kit parts except for the larger sprocket for my rear wheel.

"and my time is a piece of wax, fallin' on a termite, that's chokin' on the splinters"

"If we change the way we look at things, the things we look at will change"