View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
There is a GOT DANG COB WEB on my "daily" rider!!!! How wrong is that!? Been so long a spider lived and passed on, left a web to collect dust!

Woke up this morning thinking about quitting my job and and building a boat to live on. This is a sign!!! (Not a rational one but hey, it works)

It is of course raining and I am in serious debt, which also could be a sign. But think I am gonna go with the live on a boat and ride more.

Wut? Does sound like more fun. (Yes, would have to bring the bike ashore. hmmm, boatMbike.... )
I'm going to give you a thing I had never seen before in a magazine, free boats. Wooden Boat magazine has a section at the end of their classified where I have seen boats go for free that would stun you. Like the 42' Chris Craft Constilation with 2 new 283 Grays Marine motors. It was East coast and I had no idea how to move it here. Last time I looked there was a 32 footer with 2 inline 6's....

Admittedly some of the boats are in rough shape but many just need an oil change, tune-up and fuel and off you go Google it up, you'll be happy you did.

Looked it up, '57 Adkins 34' with 2 194's, ready to go.

Last edited by DaveC; 08-09-2011 at 05:30 PM.