View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Cool Mark, thank you.

Hey, I will start a thread but would like to ask for your thoughts (and every one's) I would like to design a rear, center kick stand. HD for our heaver bikes but that could be made with simple tools. I have a pretty good idea on how to go about what I would like but have a drill press and mill. But thinking with some thought, could be done with a drill and some hardware parts. Actually, would be a cool thread to do with every thing that can be DIY'ed parts. To make wide frame adapters, I have a piece of cardboard with 3 bolts hanging from it. Ya put the middle bolt on the opposite side of a piece of flat stock in a vise and makes a perfect half moon shape. A thread on stuff like that for folks who like the DIY thing or folks on a tight budget. (lol, ya know, all of us)

I really enjoy the group effort thing when designing. Is a lot of fun and with this stuff, always ends up working out well.

I think most every thing DIY is here some where and findable, but be cool to have a central thread for that sort of thing.

worst apocalypse ever