A few months ago, the rear wheel was trashed when something got jammed in the (10-gauge) spokes.
So I ordered a HD wheel from Spooky Tooth Cycles. However, I had to widen the frame for it to fit, so I hammered on blocks of wood of varying widths until the wheel would fit. Not the most conventional method, I know, but it worked.
Which brings us to today. I had to put the bike in the basement because we had a blizzard last week. After bolting everything together and shortening the chain today, I did an action pose before muscling the bike up a bunch of stairs and outside, where I just went for a brief ride up and down my driveway, doing many icy burnouts along the way.