View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Find a Dealer & Review

Spooky Tooth Cycles:

Ordered the fully assembled bicycle. Arrived as described and final assembly took all of about 30 minutes. Pedals, handlebars, front wheel, seat and tank. Packaging and shipping was very proffesional, no damage upon opening. 5 stars out of 5

Customer service left a little to be desired. Very hard to get in contact with over the phone and several phonecalls/messages went unreturned. Seems e-mail is the best form of communication. Was told 3 weeks on delivery which included build time, recieved the bike 5 weeks later. 3 1/2 stars

Pricing was very reasonable, bike + engine kit + labor to fully assemble and test. 5 stars

Everything being said, I would definitely do business with them again. Other than the normal chain tensioning and tightening of bolts I have had zero problems with the bike over about 10 hours and 60 miles of ride time. After the 3rd week my excitement level was dropping after repeatedly not seeing a tracking number in my e-mail. However, I have to admit, that excitment returned and remains after finally getting it and taking my first ride. I've got 2 other people about 85% commited to ordering a bike of their own.

I'd also like to commend Roland and his company for their effort getting motorbikes legalized in Tucson. He definitely does more than just make and sell motorized bicycles.