pics of my bike

GoldenMotor.com

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hey every body jus learned how to post pics thanks to the threads. Tjis is the bike i will be starting my first build with please any comments i think its great myself. since i got the bike i added huffy cruiser style handle bars, bell seat and lights, solid rubber core inserts inside street style tires and rear kickstand. Anxiously waiting for Dax F80 to get here.

Attachments

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Other than I think those fenders may be the ones with homicidal tendencies - you've got a fine bike to motorize!

The lil mount tab for some of that style front fender likes to betray you due to engine vibration. If it is one of those - it's simple enough to reinforce it, so long as you are aware of it's mean streak beforehand ;)

I've heard the solid inserts for tires are wonderful - but a lil on the soft side? What do you think of 'em?

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
thanks for reply the fenders are the tab type do you have any ideas to reinforce? The solid inserts are great to me no flats is alwats good and actually they are quite hard thats why i switched to street type tires instead of mountain bike tires i could feel every knob in the tire thanks again Tim

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
yeah they are pretty nice got them on a swap with another guy. I think they will be great for motorbiking. What do you mean by studded tires? sorry im new to this an before now i havent touched a bike in years except for my sons

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
very nice i don have to worry bout that too much in the south im so anxious to ride mine im sure i will be out there rain or shine lol. those tires look great too looks like your pretty talented

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

lol thanks - but that's not mine ;)

I kinda like riding in the rain and bad weather (shush - I know I'm odd), It's kinda exciting and w/the right gear it's not uncomfortable really. If you DO plan on wet weather riding - might wanna keep an eye on the stock air filter on these motor kits... "They're not that good" might be an understatement lol

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
oh ok well they look cool anyways. thanks for the tip i was kind of thinking of making my own version of a ram air i dunno making alot of plans early lol cant wait til this spring so i can start building